1. Stick a hole in them with the end of a knife and pour molasses or honey inside.
2. Spread butter over them.
3. Put a sausage patty in there!
4. Jam, jam, and more jam.
5. GRAVY on top!!!!!
6. Put them on top of casseroles.
7. Eat them PLAIN!
8. Cut in half and broil with butter.
9. Crumble into dressing.
10. Feed to the goats! (Stale! Extra! Or, you know, Clover gets a fresh one sometimes. With molasses.)
Do you have a recipe post or kitchen-related story to share on the Farm Bell blog?
See Farm Bell Blog Submissions for information, the latest blog contributor giveaway, and to submit a post.
Want to subscribe to the Farm Bell blog? Go here.