- Need help Submitting or Finding a Recipe? When submitting recipes to Farm Bell Recipes, please abide by the Posting Guidelines.
- Need help Submitting a Blog Post? See the Farm Bell Blog Submission for information and to submit your blog post!
For help with registration problems, submitting recipes and photographs or avatars, and all other questions or suggestions, please email [email protected].
You can also ask questions and get support at the Chickens in the Road forum in the Farm Bell Recipes Questions & Support topic.
- Remember to visit your Profile area (accessed from your Member bar at the very top of the header) to upload your own avatar, read your Activity comments and notices, and set your preferences. Go to Settings then click on your Notifications to choose whether or not to receive messages in email or in your Activity only.
- Go here for tips on food photography and how to add photos to the recipe galleries.
- You can subscribe to the Farm Bell blog feed here. Find CITR on Twitter and CITR on Facebook!
New to canning? For canning tutorials and resources:
How to Can: Hot Water Bath Method
How to Can: Pressure Method
- Please also join us at the Chickens in the Road forum for all sorts of lively discussions about food, gardening, crafts, pets and farm animals, and just plain fun!
NOTE: Registration for Farm Bell Recipes must be made separately from your Chickens in the Road registration. Sign up here! (If you are already registered for Chickens in the Road, you can use the same username and password here, but you have to register separately. For more help with Farm Bell Recipes, see the Community Guidelines.)
Find out more about this website here.
There are several ways you can sponsor or advertise on this site. You can find them here. If you aren’t interested in any of the other sponsorship opportunities but would simply like to help support the overhead costs of this website, you may use the button below to make a donation. You can also send donations via the mail to P.O. Box 858, Clendenin, WV 25045. Thank you!
This site is made using WordPress and BuddyPress, with site design and technical management by Emily at Swank Web Design.