Servings: 8-12Prep Time: 15 min Cook Time: 45 minutes
Cinnamon Topping: Combine 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar, 1 tsp ground cinnamon and 1 cup finely chopped nuts in a small bowl.
2 cups unbleached flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup butter or margarine
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup sour cream
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup frozen blueberries
Grease and flour a 9-inch bundt pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Blend flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl.
2. Combine the sour cream and baking soda in a small bowl.
3. Melt 1/4 cup butter in a small saucepan and set aside.
4. Prepare cinnamon topping.
5. With a mixer, beat 1/2 cup of butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add the sour cream mixture alternately with the flour mixture, blending well after each addition.
6. Spoon half of he batter into the prepared pan; sprinkle with half of the cinnamon topping. Run a knife through the batter to marble if desired. Sprinkle the frozen blueberries over the top. Cover with the remaining batter. Drizzle melted butter over top and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon topping, patting down gently. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched with fingertip. Let cool for about 15 minutes and remove from pan to a plate to cool completely or serve warm.
Submitted by: leandjean on August 5, 2012