Servings: as much as you makeCook Time: 45-50 min
1. Submerge completely in water. Use a smaller pan lid to hold them under water, if necessary.
2. Boil 45-50 minutes, or until tough outer leaves pull off easily.
3. Drain completely.
4. Pull off leaves, dip in favorite dips (garlic butter, mustard, mayo, vinegar).
5. Scrape tender part of leaves clean with your teeth.
6. Do not eat spiny parts or pokey undeveloped petals.
7. Scrape out spines, enjoy the heart of the artichoke.
Submitted by: laree on June 21, 2011
Add Your Thoughts
You must be logged in to post a comment.