Servings: 6 servingsPrep Time: 5-10 minutes Cook Time: 35 minutes
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup dehydrated green grapes, raisins
3 Tbsps butter
2 cups dehydrated apples
1 cup milk
1/4 cup brown sugar
2/3 cups flour
1. Mix the dehydrated apples and grapes(raisins) together, then add 1 cup of boiling water and let soak for 15 min.
2. Add 2 Tablespoons butter, 1/2 tsp cinnamon and 1/4 cup brown sugar to the apples and grapes then pour into a pie plate and stir together.
3. Place pie plate into 350° pre-heated oven, bake for 15 min., remove.
4. In a mixing bowl combine eggs, milk, flour, and 1 Tbsp butter. Pour this mixture over the ingredients in the pie plate that was removed from the oven.
5. Turn oven up to 425 and place pie plate back into oven for 15-20 min.
6. Remove from oven and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Garnish with dehydrated raspberries.
Cut and serve hot. This is also great cold.
Submitted by: kellyb on September 14, 2010