Servings: 15Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes
2 packages crescent rolls (or homemade)
3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese softened (or homemade)
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup butter melted for pouring on top
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp. cinnamon
1. Unroll 1 pkg of crescent rolls in bottom of a greased 13 x 9 pan.
2. Whip together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla; spread over rolls.
3. Top with other pkg of crescent rolls.
4. Pour melted butter over rolls and top with cinnamon sugar.
5. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Cool Completely. Devour!
Categories: Cakes, Desserts, Other Desserts, Special Occasions
Submitted by: lifeisgood on August 21, 2010
Add Your Thoughts
You must be logged in to post a comment.