Servings: 6Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes
1lb meat (Ground beef, ground turkey, diced ham, cubed chicken, etc)
8oz pasta (shells, macaroni, etc.)
1 cup cheese (mozzarella, cheddar, cream cheese)
1+ cups frozen veggies (corn, peas, green beans, broccoli, or combo)
3/4 cup cracker crumbs (Cheese-its, Ritz, Nips, etc.)
1/4 cup butter
1 can cream of… soup (mushroom, chicken, celery)
1. Cook pasta and set aside
2. brown meat of not cooked, add to pasta
3. Add cream of… soup, cheese, and veggies
4. Put mixture in casserole dish.
5. Crumble crackers and toast them in butter.
6. Sprinkle cracker crumbs over top of mixture.
7. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
Submitted by: cassie on October 14, 2016