Servings: 4Prep Time: 30 minutes Cook Time: 2 hours
2 – 14 oz cans of unpressed coconut milk (COLD)
2 cups of raspberries (COLD)
1 tsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup sugar
1. SHAKE the cold coconut milk cans. Milk must be nicely blended.
2. Blend frozen or fresh raspberries, lemon juice, vanilla, and sugar with 2-3 Tbsp of the cold coconut milk.
3. Quickly add COLD raspberry puree with COLD coconut milk into the spinning ice cream maker.
4. Let churn for 20 – 30 minutes or per the instructions of your ice cream maker.
5. Once it forms an ice cream consistency, transfer it to a freezer safe container. Freeze for at least 2 hours before serving.
Submitted by: lorip on May 4, 2010